Monday, November 9, 2009

Man and the Moon


Can't you just feel the love from our cat Dee? Not much joy that this new boy is here. haha

My how Sailor is growing. I have followed the breeder's feeding instructions to the letter so that he doesn't grow too fast for his own good, but I think he's put on about 5 pounds since we got him a week and half ago. I am only guessing at that, but he has really jumped up in height and weight.


We have been doing some leash training and a little bit of walking around the place. Not too much, but enough that he feels like he has worked a little bit for his supper. He loves it outside, and frolics freely with our Yorkie, Mr Mann. There is a cartoon character I once saw while I was in Japan, I think she is here too, named Sailor Moon. I often call our guy Sailor Moon because of that. So with Mr Mann, we now have the Mann 'n the Moon! Sometimes I think I am so clever. haha


Tomorrow his new food arrives so we will start the very slow transistion to the new from what the breeder's had him on. I am excited for him as I think it will be better for him in the long term. I realize that this food thing is a bone of contention for some out there in the Newfy world, and that it is an individual choice but for me, I'll be happier when he is on more meat and less corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment