Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Inch by Inch, Step by Step

Sailor is having a little trouble with the potty schedule. Or, should I say, I am having a little trouble with the potty schedule. We've had a few setbacks today starting with first thing this morning and lasting into the evening hours. It seems I am just not quick enough to satisfy him. Oh, well, inch by inch, we'll get it together.

His walks have increased in tempo a little though. I have to step it out pretty good or he is stepping on my feet from behing. He is such a good boy though, and never gets ahead of me. He always wants to be right by me wherever I am. Mr Mann is not pleased with this at all, so he has to be even faster to get to my side quicker. Quite the sibling rivalry I must say.

Sailor's Momma will be home tomorrow finally after 4 days being away to spend time with her Mother and Dad. She won't even recognize her boy for all the growing he has done. In just those few days he has amazed me.

His new food arrived today and even though I only added about an 1/8 cup to his regular food, he was so happy with it. I've never seen him clean up his food so good. He was wanting more, but his tummy was so full. Good think I soak the food ahead of time or he would bloat himself.

All is well here, hope all is well with you dear reader. We look forward to sharing more with you another day,

No comments:

Post a Comment