Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Toys

I saw a picture on a website the other day of a newfie playing with a very big ball in its yard. He looked like he was having such a good time carrying it around showing it off to whoever was looking on. So, I had to get one for Sailor.

Logging on to Amazon, I found the ball was called a Jolly Ball, and that the size I wanted was a 10". So, I ordered it and a few days later it popped into our lives via UPS. I was thrilled to present it to Sailor, but initially, he hated this gift. He eyed it from afar with disgust, he walked waaaayyy around it in the foyer, and jumped away from it whenever it was tossed in his direction.

Eventually he came around, and got used to it in the house. Then, when we went for his walk, I took the ball along and tossed it around a little in the yard. Soon, he was chasing it and retrieving it with such joy, and so very proud of his new treasure. I just wanted to share this picture with you so that you could be joyful with him as he struts his stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment